March 13, 2020 / News
We Remain Open this Weekend
Amid the coronavirus turmoil, which we take very seriously, we are writing to let you know of our tasting room policies for the weekend about to begin:
- We will be open both Saturday March 14 and Sunday March 15, 11am-6pm. (For subsequent weekends, we will be re-evaluating our decision to stay open as conditions evolve, so stay tuned!)
- We will work to create a “social distancing” atmosphere, reducing the number of tables inside the tasting room. If the weather is fine, we will encourage guests to sit outside, either on the tasting room patio or on our riverside patio.
- As is always our policy, we invite you to bring a picnic or snacks with you to enjoy with our wine.
- We will keep tabletops, countertops, door hardware, and restrooms disinfected throughout the course of each day in as timely a manner as possible.
- As usual, our wine glasses will be washed and sanitized in our high-temperature dishwasher before (and after) every use.
- All of us who work in the tasting room will be washing our hands thoroughly before delivering wine to any customer.
- As usual, soap, water, and hands-free towel dispensers will be available in the restrooms, and hand sanitizer will be available at our check-out counter.
If all is well at your end, we encourage you to come by for a visit this weekend!
Bob & Joan
Leave a Reply
Coronavirus/Covid-19 closure policy…from March 19 until further notice, we are closed for on-premise sales and tastings. We will continue to sell wine by the bottle or case to take out…look here for details.
We hope you’ll sign up below to subscribe to our newsletter. We won’t bombard you with emails, but will occasionally let you know what’s going on here.